Hotel Promo

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year!

It's new year once again.  It's 2018! Our earth has been living for 2,018 years!

I am writing this short post just to let my readers know that I am still alive! 😋😁  It's been quite a while since I have updated this blog.  Even my FB page.  I was quite busy with my work life last 2017.  Really busy.  I never had the chance to update my blog.  I have a few pending and draft write ups but I wasn't able to finish it.  Hopefully this year, I'd get or should I say I will allot a little time to update my blog before it becomes "dead" (they say blogging is dead and vlogging is in)!!!  But whether its dead or not, I will still continue to write, whatever I please and whenever I have time.

Thank you everyone for continuous support on my blog and FB page.  I will still continue to provide information and share experiences whether on travel, beauty, or whatever, here in my blog.

See you in 2018!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.