Hotel Promo

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Is blogging dead?

I hope not.  I think it was 3 years or so ago when vlogging replaced blogging. There are still a few who are still into blogging. And there are some who have both a blog and a youtube channel.  Now that we are in this pandemic, many set up their own youtube channel maybe primarily because of one, to hopefully earn from vlogging and two, to have something to do out of boredom.

So why am I still blogging? Well, I am shy in front of the camera! I’m not the celebrity type and I’m trying to keep a low profile, haha! But honestly, I feel comfortable in speaking my mind through writing rather than an impromptu speech.  Even if you can edit your vlog and have a script beforehand, I don’t think I would be comfortable at it.  I had this experience at work where I was conducting a training virtually.  My audience’s camera was not on so I couldn’t see anyone. I wouldn’t know if they understood what I was saying or what their reactions were. I felt nervous, more nervous than when I conduct training face to face. Weird feeling.  But I’m not closing my doors to vlogging. Maybe someday. It’s a good opportunity to earn!

Now I am back to blogging. Well, I just enjoy writing. I am earning here too! Time just gets quite tight that I no longer post contents. But I will still try my best to write something worth reading.  So is blogging dead? For me, not yet. There are still people who are still into reading and of course writing. Let’s just keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.