Hotel Promo

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Overnight in Davao

I'll be going to Davao again tomorrow but this time for a business trip.  My first time in Davao was last year, November.  I had fun during our vacation and I fell in love with Davao.  My business trip will only be overnight, flight back to Manila on Saturday evening at 7pm.  So maybe I have Friday night and whole Saturday to maximize my time.

I'll be staying near the vicinity of Marco Polo Hotel and my meeting is in Abreeza Mall.  Can anyone suggest where to hang out or must visit places in such a short time?  I'm thinking Eden Park as we were not able to visit it the last time we were there.  But I'm not so sure of it's distance to my hotel.  Where else can I go?  I haven't done my research yet so maybe your inputs can help.  Your suggestions are highly appreciated.  And oh, by the way, I'll be going alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.