Hotel Promo

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Update: My 366 Days Project

Since I was busy with work and almost no time to blog, I, therefore, declare my 366 days project as Fail.  Sad to admit but that's how it had to end.  I have backlogs with my writing project that it keeps on piling up.  I can no longer update my blog and remember all those blessings I have received each day.  Although as much as possible, I still keep in my little journal through iPod Touch's My Secret Diary all the things, may it be big or small; positive or negative, that happened to my day to day activity.

I just hope, someday, I will still continue to blog.  And hopefully pursue My 366 Days Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.