Hotel Promo

Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Sale Finds @ The Ramp Crossings

I bought these clothes last June 17.  So I'm not sure if this store is still on sale.  Anyway, these are what I've bought on sale.

Shorts
These shorts are somewhat skorts, shorts that looked like a skirt.  I've been looking for a soft fabric shorts and I think this is really a sale find.  Most shorts of this type cost Php 500 and up but I got these for just Php 330 each from an original price of Php 1,100.  That's 70% savings!




Sleeveless blouse
This may look like an ordinary blouse but I like it because its short in front and long at the back.  I can pair it with high waist shorts or pants.  Also, the button closure is quite unique with its square-look design, not just an ordinary button down blouse.  I'm also thinking of wearing short necklace with it if I close the button up to the neckline.  I bought this at Php 375 from the original price of Php 1,250.  Another 70% savings!




Round neck shirt
I'll just add this simple black round neck shirt I bought from Esprit.  Simple but can be elegant with its silver trimmings in the neckline.  The neckline cut is quite low which makes it a little more than just a casual look.  I bought this to pair with my jackets, cardigans and blazers that is good for office wear.  I find this a great steal with just Php 599 from an original price of Php 1,498.  Almost 60% savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.