Hotel Promo

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Same Day Edit (SDE) or Onsite Photo by Efjay de Leon Photography

I honestly did not know that there is such thing as SDE photo or Onsite Photo.  I am only familiar with the usual SDE video.  But since onsite photo is part of my wedding photographer, Efjay De Leon's package, we availed it.  It is similar as onsite video only it is in still photo.  All the important and memorable photos during our wedding, from preparations to the reception were chosen and compiled to make an onsite photo.

Sharing below our onsite photo done by Efjay de Leon and his team.


You may also want to visit my blog post on our prenup AVP and SDE video.

Below are the details of my suppliers:

Church: Transfiguration of Christ Parish, Antipolo
Reception: Le Blanc Exclusive Resort, Antipolo
Photographer: Efjay de Leon
Videographer: Daryl John Santos
HMUA: Leah Pechuanging

Happy wedding preps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.