Hotel Promo

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Our Prenup Session

I previously posted on my blog on some tips in planning your prenup or e-session shoot.  I learned a lot about planning on this prenup shoot which I initially thought is no longer needed.  But I'm glad we did it as we were able to know better on how our photographer works.  Besides, it is included in the package so why not avail it :)

It was 1st week of October, barely 1 and half month to go before our wedding, when we had our prenup shoot.  We chose Microtel in MOA since I want to have a sunset captured.  Microtel was the cheapest hotel I inquired near Manila Bay (where sunset is awesome) and with less or no requirement for photo shoot.  My (then) fiance and I decided to stay overnight in Microtel and as guests, we are free to use their roof top with pool and sunset view, even for a photo shoot.

Efjay suggested to us what clothes, accessories and props to bring.  Basically there's not much props, just pizza which we ordered at SM Mall of Asia, very convenient.

My hair and make up artist, Ms. Leah Pechuanging, was one of my first choice since she is based in Antipolo and she was also the one who did our hair during my brother's wedding last 2014.  Glad she was available on our prenup shoot though it was quite a last minute schedule.

I love my hair and make up.  Ms. Leah was very diligent in ensuring I look fresh all througout the session.  I also had several hair styles which I also like.  Unfortunately, the hairstylist won't be the one who will do my hair on my wedding day.  But I trust Ms. Leah that she will provide an equally creative hair stylist.

Sharing with you Our Prenup Session AVP.  I hope you will like it. :)


You may check the FB page of my hair and make up artist and photographer below.

Efjay De Leon (photographer) - https://www.facebook.com/fjdeleonphotography/?fref=nf
Leah Pechuanging (hair and make up artist) - https://www.facebook.com/makeupbyEYAH/?pnref=story

To know more about how I got Efjay as my wedding photographer, read my blog post about it here.

Happy wedding preps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.