Hotel Promo

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Sale Finds: Year End Sale

Here I am again, sharing with you my sale finds.  I just thought of looking for something to wear this New Year since they say that it is lucky to welcome the new year with new clothes.  And so I find myself browsing through the stores of Mango and Forever 21.  These are what I have found.

In Forever 21, it seems that all their old stocks are on sale.  I've seen some of the clothes before and they're selling it now at a discounted price.  They have those buy one take one again.  I got to get a good deal from it.  Most of their items on sale are up to 50% off.

Jumpsuit at Php 587.50 but under Buy One Take One Sale
Sexy back of jumpsuit


The "Take One" of the Jumpsuit. Original price  at Php 965 .  Also sale at 50% off

Original price of Php 1,278.50. Sale at 50% off
Short skirt, bought at Php 335

I honestly found many interesting items in Forever 21 that is on sale.  I let go of a Kaftan like blouse which is on sale at Php 700+ or Buy One Take One.  I think that's already a great deal because of its very intricate stitching details.  But I didn't bought it as I have not gotten any item to pair it up as Buy One Take One sale.  There are also skirts selling for Php 250 and tank top for less than Php 200.  I also find their sale with sizes mostly medium to large that's why I have quite difficulty in finding my size.  I so love the white top that I bought.  Beige color is also available for that style.  The jumpsuit also have a magenta color available aside from the blue.  The tube dress is I think the only one and only left as I don't see any similar item on the racks.  There's so much clothes to buy but I am holding on so as not to spend that much.

For Mango, they have a few items left on sale.  Some of their racks are already empty.  Although I still find some items last time to be still available this time.  Like the brown pants that I bought.  Almost same design (and color, only darker this one) as last time but the cut is straight.  I thought it won't look good on me but I was wrong.  The cut may be straight but it isn't loose fitting on my legs.  I would like to get the black color instead of the brown since I already have the brown last time but the black got so many lints which I find difficult to remove, even if its fabric is the same as the brown.

Straight cut pants bought at Php 890, original price Php 1,450
Cowl neck tank top; Original price at Php 995, bought for only Php 290

Simple white tube top at Php 390, original price Php 595
The brand stitching at the back of the tube

Similar to Forever 21, there are still a lot of good finds in Mango.  There are shorts that are on sale but I find it a bit expensive for a shorts.  Most of their prices are Php 900+ and up.  I opt for more fabric for the same price that's why I bought the pants instead.  I love the cowl neck tank top.  I'm almost on the verge of buying both the white color and this olive green color.  I chose the olive green (even if I think I'll have difficulty in pairing it up on any bottom color) because the white seem to be very thin fabric when worn.  I think this blouse is also great for the office.  As for the tube top, I just thought of buying this as there's no similar item left on the racks for this one.  Besides, I like wearing tube top and I don't have any white tube yet.

I believe there are more stores offering year end sale.  So why not visit one while there's still stocks!  If you've done shopping, care to share what you've bought?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.