Hotel Promo

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Untitled

For some reason, I felt sad.  I should be happy and excited because I'll be leaving for HK tomorrow.  But I don't know.  I suddenly felt sad.  I feel like telling people close to me that I love them.  Am I gonna die?  Why do I have this feeling of saying goodbye? No, no, no. I can't think that way. Happy thoughts happy thoughts... I've got tons of things to do before my HK trip.  That's what I should be more concerned about.  Happy thoughts happy thoughts...

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel a lot better soon. Good Vibes always :) hope to read more blog posts in the future... so take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^thanks sis, i'm feeling better now. i still haven't posted about my taipei trip here and tomorrow i'm off to hk. pending blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I fear, or pag may masamang kutob, I just pray. I lift up all my bad feelings to Him and ask Him to take them away. Try it, it works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^thanks sis. i did pray after i post this and before going to bed. i woke up feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv HK, & would love to hear about your HK trip as well as your Taipei one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^thanks sis! i haven't blogged about my Taipei & HK trip yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.