Hotel Promo

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Healthy Eating

I came across this new healthy food from Dole at the SM Supermarket in Makati yesterday.  Since I was already watching what I eat (well, I'm trying) after my sickness the other day, I went to the salad section and saw this from Dole.


empty pack of the salad :)

This is just one variety of about 4 or 5 other salad variants of Dole.  They also have Ceasar, Mixed Greens and Stir Fry Veggies.  I can't recall the other one if it's 5 types.  Anyway, this is an all complete meal for health conscious eaters as it already comes with a Thousand Island dressing and a small fork.  It's easy to carry and you can pack it around your bag.  It tastes ok.  The veggies are crisp.  Well, it's indicated in the package whether the veggies are crisp or not.  It's already a good meal.  The price is really cheap.  I bought this about Php 50 to Php 60.  I'm not sure of the price of the others though.  Let's eat healthy!

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice concept from Dole as it encourages people to eat healthy. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea by Dole! I guess they started with sliced fruits like apples too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.