Hotel Promo

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Great Find!

Due to my new year's resolution of more savings than spendings, I didn't go much shopping yesterday even if there's so much sale! There's up to 70% off sale in Mango, 50% off in Cinderella, The Ramp Crossings, CMG, Tomato and many more.

But I'm in search for a formal dress which I will use to some wedding parties that I'll be attending in the coming weeks.  So I pass by The Ramp Crossings.  I browsed through the dresses from Details.  There were racks that indicates "50% off" and "Php 500 only".  I spotted two black elegant dresses under the Php 500 rack so I tried them on.  The first one was a long, maxi black dress with cowl neck line, spaghetti strap and low back.  It was really nice and sophisticated looking.  Another one was a knee length tube dress with peplum style skirt.  Again, its sophisticated looking.  I was only able to take a picture of the second one (see below).


Both dresses are quite big for me with US size 6 (I'm only size 2!).  But the second one can be altered much easier than the 1st one.  So I bought the second one, knee length dress.  For just Php 500, I got a very elegant, sophisticated formal dress! Really good find and great deal!  It doesn't even looked like its worth only Php 500!  Now I'm search for shoes... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.