Hotel Promo

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Microblog: Odesk articles

In the next succeeding blog posts, I'll be posting the various articles I've written from a bogus Odesk client.  I claim and own those articles.  This should refrain the bogus client to post or submit my articles to others or through her website.  Copyscape and Plagium must be able to detect it as plagiarism.  Don't be fooled by attractive high payment per article rewritten.  This is the bogus client's tactic to attract writers but never had the intention of paying them.  I learned it the hard way.  I wasted time and effort to write these articles.  So please be careful, most especially if the job is offering a fixed rate as payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.