Hotel Promo

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Off to Krabi, Thailand... For Free!!!

Well not really 100% free.  I still need to pay for my airfare and transfers but the accommodation is free, for 3 nights!  How?  Well, it isn't a sponsored travel as a blogger but I won a contest posted by Inspire Travel Magazine.  This magazine is Singapore based and they feature luxurious destinations quarterly through their publication.  One of their feature is the Pimalai Resort and Spa in Krabi, Thailand.  A 5-star luxury resort located in one of Thailand's beach destination.

A fellow Girltalker posted the magazine's fb link contest in our travel group.  The prize to be won is a 3-night stay in Pimalai Resort and Spa.  The contest runs from mid May and ends 6th of June.  I joined the contest and post it in my FB timeline 4th of June at almost midnight.  So I just have about a day to go before the contest ends.  When I got home on a Friday early morning (about 1am), I checked my FB notifications and a friend tagged me to his comment in Inspire Travel Magazine's post, congratulating me since I was declared the winner.  Checking the Inspire Travel's FB page, it was posted there that I was indeed the winner.   I was overwhelmed when I saw it.  I seldom join contest in FB.  I don't usually have the luck in winning any contest or raffles.  But this time is different.  I was so lucky!  It was almost a last minute post to join the contest and my post was like the 2nd contest I joined this year.  And I won.  I was so happy!  It will be my first time to travel to Thailand.  The best part, it was a beach destination!  My favorite place!

So now before I placed my booking with the magazine, I need to research first on how to go there.  Is it by Bangkok, Phuket or Krabi?  Can you help me out please?  Anybody went to Pimalai Resort and Spa?

2 comments:

  1. sis, congrats! galing naman :) we will go to Phuket/Krabi too, in December via BKK. From Phuket, direct to Manila na since may direct flight na ang Cebupac that started last month lang ;) baka you want to try the same route :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis. yun din inisip ko, from Phuket na lang. kaso i'm not sure kung may transfer yung resort from Phuket. nabasa ko lang kasi trasfers coming from Krabi Airport. i'll research further pa. thanks sis! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.