Hotel Promo

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Sale at Glorietta and Greenbelt

It's payday weekend! And yes, it is also weekend sale to most merchants of Glorietta and Greenbelt malls.  Yesterday was also the first day of the Annual Greenbelt Sale which will last until July 14.  The month of July also marks the end of season by most of the imported brands like Mango, Topshop, Zara, etc.  Glorietta 5 also opened its new store, Uniqlo, yesterday so they offer discounts on all of their items which will run until tomorrow only.


I was able to grab great sale finds from the stores above.  I'm glad that Bershka and Stradivarius are now on sale.  I really want to try their clothes if its worth it.  The most discount I got was from Topshop, a jeans that is at 80% off!

So if you're looking for a bargain and great sale finds, this is the right time. Head over to Glorietta and Greenbelt and check out your favorite brands.  I think most are on sale, whether local or international brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.