Hotel Promo

Friday, January 13, 2012

Impulse Buying

I am a member of Cash Cash Pinoy and other group coupon sites but I bought only a few coupons from them.  I always receive email notifications from them on their latest deals.  I don't consider these email notifications as spam but I seldom read them.  It was only my sister who texted me that Cash Cash Pinoy is offering deals from The Body Shop.  We're not so The Body Shop fan but the deals are really promising.  For as low as Php 99, you can already own a Body Shop product.  According to the deal, that's already 50% off from the original price.  I'm not sure of the actual prices in store considering that The Body Shop is actually having their sale.  But still, we bought the deals from cash cash.

My sister and I bought the Vit. E Moisture Cream and Wise Woman Regenerating Night Cream at Php 99 and Php 199 only respectively.  Aside from not knowing the price in store (if it was also on sale), we also don't know if these products are effective.  We didn't search for any review of the product and just thought of buying it.  We were also tempted to buy the day cream and eyeliner as well but we thought, for the day cream, it maybe too thick and rich that will make our face oily and greasy during the day, considering that we do have oily/combination skin.  Also, we already have the Vit. E Moisture Cream which may be a good replacement for the day cream.  For the eyeliner, it was really just an "impulse buying" but later on we thought that we both don't use any make up in our eyes and so the eyeliner may just expire on our shelves.

Below are the complete deals for The Body Shop:

Vit. E Moisture Cream 15ml - only Php 99 (50% off)
Wise Woman Regenerating Day Cream 15ml - only Php 199 (67% off)
Wise Woman Regenerating Night Cream 15ml - only Php 199 (67% off)
Hi-Shine Lip Treatment in Peach - only Php 299 (50% off)
The Body Shop Kajal Eyeliner in Steel - only Php 299 (57% off)

We were both happy with our purchases and quite excited to get it.  The redemption will be from January 27 to February 27, 2012.  That's 2 more weeks to go!  I hope these products will be worth it.  If you want to check out this deal, just go to cash cash site, sign up and start buying!

Have you tried any of these?  Sharing your experiences will be very much appreciated.


3 comments:

  1. I'm also an avid fan of group buying sites. My impulse shopper self is gradually dying down though so I don't check groupon sites quite often anymore.. XD I haven't tried any products from The Body Shop yet, but I've hear a lot of good feedback from friends and family members.. :) Hope your transaction with the deal goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! Products from The Body Shop are so tempting! especially now that they're on sale. I received my voucher already but it is valid on Jan. 27 pa. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had hassle free transactions with CashCashPinoy, Ensogo and DealGrocer. Mostly hotel buffets. Takaw mode. Hihihi :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.