Hotel Promo

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 366 Days Project

Looking back at my post last January 2, 2011, I find it funny that I didn't fulfill ALL of my resolutions.  I tried but I still failed, haha! So now, I won't list down any resolutions.  I just let it be.  I will always remember it and try to improve but I can't promise. Haha!  For now I'm thinking of something to fulfill which will be fruitful to my soul.  Instead of coming up with 365 days project of various pictures per day like most bloggers do, I'm thinking of coming up with 366 days (since this year is a leap year) of good deeds whether to self or to others.  This will be one of my goal this year.  I hope to microblog all the good things I have done each day.  I may also include each and every small blessings that I will receive each day.

Let me start today.  I was so happy and blessed that I start the year with hearing Mass today.  I think that's a good way to start the year.  I also give my delayed Christmas gift to my nephew.  What made me happy is that he most appreciate my gift than those of my siblings :)

So there.  I'm having high hopes this year in terms of my personal goals.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers and readers of my blog.  I try my best to blog more for your reading pleasure and knowledge.  Looking forward to another good year ahead with more readers of my blog.  Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year sis. Cheers to a more fruitful 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis, thanks for dropping by. Happy new year too! keep on blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to give comments and feedbacks but no spamming/advertising please.